A Multi-Player Shoot-em-up Game
AirForce2 (aka AForce) is a Graphical, Object Oriented, Platform Independent Shoot-em-up game. The keyboard is used to control a single ship, which must destroy all enemy ships. Arrow keys to turn, space bar to shoot. The game is based on a old Windows 3.1 game called Alien Airforce written by Robert Epps. The game has been ported to Java and C++ (Linux), and is free for anyone to download. Download, Dominate, Donate.
Many improvements have been made:
- Maps - You can now load different maps
- Weapons - New and improved weapons such as mines have been added
- Mods - You can change the game around by playing games like capture the flag
- Multiplayer (Almost Done) - The ability to battle friends over your LAN or Internet
- Platform Independent - Java version for Windows and Mac users. Native Version for Linux, Unix, and *nix
- Open Source - Don't like something? See room for improvement? Write your own code!
- Pause Game - The ability to pause the game
- Screenshots - A Built-in ability to take screen shots
For more information, please visit the AirForce2 Project Page at: http://code.google.com/p/airforce2/
Have a lot of fun!